老师,谢谢您——南京外国语学校方山分校举行本学期第二周升旗仪式

发布者:系统管理员发布时间:2019-09-10浏览次数:1447

九月,散发着丹桂的馨香;九月,弥漫着殷殷的情愫;九月,收获着累累的硕果。99日,迎着朝阳,我校全体师生齐聚在初中部室外体育场,举行本学期第二周升旗仪式,活动由小学部二年级(1)班的徐金泽同学主持。此次升旗仪式的主题是——老师,谢谢您!

In September, the air was full of the aroma of the paddy fields;in September,there was a passionate feeling;in September, the fruits were harvested.On September 9th, facing the sunrise, all the teachers and students of our school gathered in the middle school playground and held the flag-raising ceremony for the second week. The flag-raising ceremony was hosted by Xu Jinze, a second-grade student of the primary school.The theme of this flag raising ceremony is --- Thank you, teacher!

 

 

升旗仪式上,伴随着庄严雄壮的国歌,在全校师生的敬礼注目下,五星红旗冉冉升起。站在庄严的国旗下,师生们神情严肃,衣着整洁,心中充满无限的憧憬和展望。升旗结束后,来自小学部二年级(1)班的柴茗展、纪彦君、张乐宇、沈清湫、尤甜语五位同学满怀深情地朗诵了《教师礼赞》,向辛勤耕耘的老师们送上诚挚的感谢和祝福。以下是诗词全文:

At the flag-raising ceremony, with the solemn and majestic national anthem, under the salute of the teachers and students of the school, the five-star red flag rose. Standing under the solemn flag, the teachers and students were serious, dressed neatly, and filled with infinite longing and vision. After the flag-raising, the five students from the second grade of the primary school, Chai Mingzhan, Ji Yanjun, Zhang Leyu, Shen Qingqiu, and You Tianyu, recited the "Teacher's Praise" with deep affection and sent sincere gratitude to the hard-working teachers. The poem was recited as follows:

 

教师礼赞

Psalm of Teachers

每当您走进明亮的课堂,心情总是无比欢畅

Whenever you walk into a bright classroom, your always feel happy.

 

一块黑板、一支粉笔,成就了您当一名人民教师的梦想

A blackboard and a piece of chalk have made your dream of being a teacher.

 

啊!老师!

Oh, teachers!

 

几十年如一日寒来暑往,无数个日日夜夜冬暖夏凉

Several decades, the seasons came and went, and there are countless days and nights, warm winters and cool summers.

 

甘为红烛照青史,甘为绿叶扶红花

Being willing to be the candles to light the history, being willing to be the green leaves to support flowers.

 

校园的钟声述说着您感人的故事

The campus bells tell your touching stories.

 

寒窗学子把您的话儿牢记在心上

The students keep your words in mind.

 

两袖清风,桃李芬芳

Freeing from corruption,students everywhere.

 

您把幼苗培育成祖国的栋梁

You cultivate the seedlings into the pillars of the motherland.

 

啊!老师!

Oh,teachers!

 

这名字亲切而又响亮

The name is kind and loud.

 

无论走到海角天涯

No matter where we go.

 

你的笑容总在学子的心中绽放

Your smile always blooms in the hearts of the students.

 

每当您走进明亮的课堂,凝聚了无数敬拜的目光

Whenever you walk into a bright classroom, you have gathered a lot of attention.

 

一支粉笔写尽古往今来,三尺讲台历经四季风霜

A piece of chalk has been written throughout the ages, and the three-foot platform has experienced four seasons of wind and frost.

 

啊!老师!

Oh, teachers!

 

几十年如一日寒来暑往,无数个日日夜夜冬暖夏凉

Several decades, the seasons came and went, and there are countless days and nights, warm winters and cool summers.

 

甘为孺子育英才,克勤尽力细心裁

Being willing to educate students, being willing to try your best to finish teaching.

 

校园的歌声传颂着您育人的故事

The song of the campus tells the story of your education.

 

金榜学子把您的照片紧贴在胸膛

Students put your photos close to the chest.

 

言传身教,甘为人梯

Words and deeds, you are willing to be a ladder.

 

您把雏鸟培育成翱翔的雄鹰

You cultivate the chicks into soaring eagle.

 

啊!老师!

Oh, teachers!

 

这名字喊过就不会忘

If the name is called, it will not be forgotten.

 

无论走到海角天涯

No matter where we go.

 

你的话语总在学子的耳畔回响

Your words always echo in the ears of the students.

 

谢谢您!老师!

Thank you! teacher!

 

您是我们成功路上的堡垒

You are the fortress on our way to success.

 

谢谢您!老师!

Thank you! teacher!

 

您是我们筑梦路上最美的太阳

You are the most beautiful sun on our dream road.

 

 

 

随后,初中部八年级(1)班的同学们登台,站在话筒前娓娓道来一首《致老师》:

Then, the students of the second grade of the middle school came on stage and stood in front of the microphone and sang a "To the teacher":

 

致老师

To the teacher

送您一束鲜花,

Give you a bunch of flowers,

 

表达我们对您的敬意;

Express our respect for you;

 

送您一首动听的歌曲,

Send you an enchanting song,

 

给您带来一丝甜蜜。

Bring you a touch of sweetness.

 

老师!您辛苦了,

Thanks for your work, teacher.

 

是您带我们走过风雨,

You took us through the storm,

 

是您用知识的营养将我们哺育,

You are nurtured with the nutrition of knowledge,

 

却从来不求回报与索取。

But never ask for returns and requests.

 

是您给我们解答一道道难题,

It is you who gives us answers to the puzzles.

 

是您告诉我们:

You told us:

 

遇到困难时,

When encountering difficulties,

 

不要轻易说放弃。

Don't give up easily.

 

从此我们的生命中,

Since then, in our lives,

 

随时充满了欢喜。

It is full of joy at any time.

 

少了许多烦恼,

Reduce a lot of troubles,

 

增添了一份坚毅。

Added a firmness.

 

又是一个收获的秋季,

Another harvest of autumn,

 

您仍紧握手中彩色的画笔。

You are still holding colored brushes.

 

描绘着美好的蓝图,

Depicting a beautiful blueprint,

 

滋润着祖国的桃李。

Educating the students of our motherland.

 

深夜里您还在认真地备课,

In the middle of the night, you are still preparing lessons carefully.

 

睡梦中您仍回味着我们成功的乐趣。

In your sleep, you still remember the joy of our success.

 

我们是春天里盛开的鲜花,

We are the flowers that bloom in the spring,

 

是您给我们奏出美妙的旋律。

You are giving us a wonderful melody.

 

您是辛勤的园丁,

You are a hard gardener,

 

我们会牢记您的谆谆话语。

We will remember your inculcation.

 

走好生命中的每一步,

Paying attention to every choice

 

求实,奋进,博学,谦逊!

Realistic, enterprising , knowledgeable, humble!

 

九月是收获的季节,是感恩的季节。本次升旗仪式庄严、隆重,更富有深情,不仅为同学们提供了向老师表达情感的良好契机,更增强了全体教师献身教育事业的光荣感、责任感和使命感,让尊师重教的传统美德在南外方山分校薪火相传。

September is the season of harvest and the season of gratitude. The flag-raising ceremonyis solemn, grand and more affectionate. It not only provided students with a good opportunity to express their feelings to teachers, but also enhanced theglory, responsibility and mission of all teachersdedication to education.Thetraditional virtues of showing respect to teachers, attaching great importanceto teachingare passed on in the NFLSFC.